New Member Spotlight: Betsy Haley
- Why did you join the SFPFS?
I joined SFPFS because I just moved to the area and am hoping to meet people who work in my industry, share my interests and can hopefully help me begin to build a community here.
- How is food connected your career?
I’m a food stylist so I work with brands and photographers to bring their creative vision to life. My background is in fine art, and I consider cooking to be the most accessible form of art that I can participate in on a daily basis.
- Are you associated with any philanthropic cause related to the food industry?
Not currently, but am interested in getting more involved.
- What chefs or blogs do you follow?
As a blogger myself, I follow too many blogs to even count, but some of my favorites are Half Baked Harvest, An Edible Mosaic, and Cooking Classy. I love following really creative chefs on Instagram like Richard Blais.
- What is your favorite restaurant in the Bay Area?
I’m new here so you tell me! So far I’ve really enjoyed Burma Superstar, Brown Sugar Kitchen, and Hopscotch.