1. Why did you join the SFPFS? To be an active and contributing member of the vibrant food scene in the Bay Area, and to connect with people who share the same passion.
2. How is food connected to your career? I’m a Sonoma County native so good food is part of my blood (plus, I’ve lived in some of the best food cities: L.A., New York and SF). I’ve represented food clients for the past 15 years and recently branched out on my own to start Good Food PR. I continue to live and breathe food every day … and I couldn’t be happier.
3. Are you associated with any philanthropic cause related to the food industry? Not at the moment, but I am a huge fan of Share Our Strength/No Kid Hungry.
4. What chefs or blogs do you follow? The short answer: Many. I love Instagram (I’m @gomesonthego) so I follow hundreds of chefs and tons of food bloggers, photographers and influencers. I’m constantly inspired by food images.
5. What is your favorite restaurant in the Bay Area? Cotogna.